📆 TCG EVENT GRUDGE RACES AT SPRING SHOOTOUT!!!!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Calling out Terminator-Fux Terminator-Fox in either of his junks. Will give 10 cars.

Winner gets a back rub from the loser.

Also calling out Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio in his built motor big turbo Porsche. Heads up. Loser buys the winner sushi at Mooks place.
I won't have my car there. It's not a drag car. Nor is it a big turbo car. haha

It would it be a remotely close race. You just are trying to get free sushi. lol

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Why is that?
My car doesn’t fit the 10.4 class. The 5.5 class is a bit outta my league, and I don’t think I would be competitive in the OD class. And also I really just don’t care about racing. I’ll be there cheerleading though.
CobraJoe I'm more interested in lining up with non LS stuff, I already know what various LS combos are gonna run.

Maybe a combo like Moods whups my ass or maybe it's the other way. I like the fear of the unknown.
Well if Joe quits fucking around and gets his pile together maybe you two can line up

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
CobraJoe I'm more interested in lining up with non LS stuff, I already know what various LS combos are gonna run.

Maybe a combo like Moods whups my ass or maybe it's the other way. I like the fear of the unknown.
I would bet my buddy will run you. Small block to small block, boost to boost. It's a full-weight, full options, street car fox body.

I think he's probably open to anyone that would be there. He likes to race.

• Care
Reactions: BOTTLEFED

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I would bet my buddy will run you. Small block to small block, boost to boost. It's a full-weight, full options, street car fox body.

I think he's probably open to anyone that would be there. He likes to race.
Sure. I'd be willing to race for sleeves or small money to keep it interesting.

I hope Joe can make it I know he's had to deal with some unexpected things on his build.

I think at some point though we will need to have an LS vs Coyote Shootout to settle some things.

Thread Info