good places to eat around the united center?

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i usually go to the UC a half dozen times a year, and usually just eat at our seats but we are going on new years day, and thought we might try somewhere new? anyone ever eat at "The Ogden"? looks like a cool place...simple menu and drink specials before 4pm lol :drums:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ive been there before they changed their menu up, it had really good food then. the truffle mac and cheese was available before and that ws delicious

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
IIRC Giardano's has a free shuttle to the United Center as long as you eat there.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
There is also a Lou Malnati's on Randolph that opened up not too long ago. Quite a few places nearby but not necessarily walking distance from the UC. Nothing a quick uber or taxi ride couldnt fix. Au Cheval, wishbone, city winery to name a few.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
If you're early enough, park at Billy Goat's off Ogden for free and just down a cheezboorger.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
Hawkeye's bar and grill is pretty good, been there a couple times before hawks games. Gets pretty busy, but good food and beer selection.

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Good deal sounds like we won't be able to get there till around 3-3:30. I'm just going to give the girls a list a wherever they want to go I'm sure the beer will be cold! :cheers: I've always wanted to try lou's too.

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Also don't care about the parking I'm hooked up with sweet parking at the uc fo free...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom