• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Gm part number for a L32 shortblock

03turbogt

Reaction score
I was looking for a GM part number for a 04 L32 short block or bare block new thanks

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
anyone have any way of looking thsese numbers up?
[/b]

Why do you want the number? Are you thinking about ordering one? If so don't waste your money, just call ed.

03turbogt

Reaction score
Yes i was going to order one because my dads close friend works for gm so he gets over 45% off of all the products and a new engine costs about 2,400 and i dont need a full engine. Ed wants 1200 for a short block so i was trying to save money if i can find this part number it seems impossible.

<div class='quotemain'>
anyone have any way of looking thsese numbers up?
[/b]

Why do you want the number? Are you thinking about ordering one? If so don't waste your money, just call ed.
[/b][/quote]

1BADGTP

Reaction score
I can Ask my buddys dad he works for gm he might be able to find it. But not sure because he always wants part numbers when I need something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom