GLD Thursday Night 8/30

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
just for the hell of it I looked at the first two shifts in the log because they felt so short, the logged 0-60 was about 2.5 seconds my mph shows low in the log because I never corected the body control module for the tire size change, a hair over 3 seconds and it was in third gear

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It was a great night! 3 new bests in the bag.

Chris’s Stang is beautiful and don’t let the fact he looks like Chip Fooses younger brother fool you, that guy CAN DRIVE. Brett busted out a cigar like he just had another kid lmao.

I drove around that broken car I’m sorry I didn’t know that was you p40e!

Not nearly as impressive as BRett but I ended up going 11.42 @119. New best for the shitvelle.

MdDDpn2l.jpg

bPOypXsl.jpg

Ypa6xmil.jpg

Glad I got to be there to see you run a new pb, all the pictures of your car look great but they don’t do it justice, the thing is amazing looking in person just an all around beautiful build man the same goes to quikturbo awesome cars, it didn’t sink in until I was home watching videos, shit these cars are over 50 years old still kicking people’s ass at the track

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Brett, that rear facing camera angle is awesome, I love that view. I think I need to invest in a cheap gopro. In a pinch I mounted my pixel 2 to a suction mount on my back window. Sadly the sound sucks and there is a rattling from the mount on the mic of the phone, but I still like the view to see what I have going on with my driving.

https://youtu.be/BSBGmOpS4zg

I think I have 60 bucks invested in the camera its just a cheap action cam off amazon and a gopro mount, sound on mine isnt awesome but for as cheap as it is i didnt expect much out of it

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
It was a great night! 3 new bests in the bag.

Chris’s Stang is beautiful and don’t let the fact he looks like Chip Fooses younger brother fool you, that guy CAN DRIVE. Brett busted out a cigar like he just had another kid lmao.

I drove around that broken car I’m sorry I didn’t know that was you p40e!

Not nearly as impressive as BRett but I ended up going 11.42 @119. New best for the shitvelle.

I just wish I had Foose family monies lol.

Thread Info