• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Garage storage for motorcycles or 4 wheeler or 3 wheeler

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I have room for a few bikes in a safe and enclosed garage it's were I store my car and I'm storing a few Cmc members cars there with no problems. If anyone is looking and does not want to leave there bike outside in the snow or rain let me know. Pm me for any questions it's located near ohare.

Also this is a home with a long driveway and no alley garage :) I've stored my cars here since 1993

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Boop I have 3 car garage empty bikes, cars, atv's, sleds, small fishing boat can be stored here

Outlaw

Reaction score
[MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION]

I know you're like me and always need extra room. Had I not bought my enclosed trailer for storage, I would've jumped on this for my sled.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Had I not bought my enclosed trailer for storage, I would've jumped on this for my sled.
Is this a cost effective option? I thought this might be a good way to store my GTO in the winter so I don't have to leave my DD outside.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Is this a cost effective option? I thought this might be a good way to store my GTO in the winter so I don't have to leave my DD outside.
I mean, I use the trailer as well so it's just a bonus. If it's literaly just for storage I could go either way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom