fucking god damn piece of shit motherfuckers at precision

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton

You can buy parts that work when you get them, and are sold by more than one manufacturer....

You drive a lumina dude. Go mod a minivan.

Unfortunately for your sake of the argument, this piece came from a big supplier of the rwd world, not one of the couple 3800 vendors

Precision Industries

Its looking pretty much like they fucked up, and I've never had a part ordered from any of the 3800 vendors NOT fit or NOT work correctly... ironically the first one is this part and its from a rwd/v8 big vendor :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
put a stock converter in the car.

Modding a 3800 is fine and plenty decent gains from it. More aftermarket support back in the day but still more so then other platforms. Problem here is James desides togo where no man has gone before and make this car really custom. HK is shooting for 9's when he hasnt ran 11's yet. They both think the car is at a point where it needs the best of the best in the 3800 world. Now I am not sure what the deal is from a techical side but I wish James and HK the best. I really would like this car to come to my meet in November.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info