FS: Toyota race car - $100

Get this shit off my driveway. Taking up too much room and my sister just bought a new car. It is the perfect winter beater.

1991 Toyota Corolla
153xxx miles, 4 banger, auto. The car looks like hell but runs like a champ. Never had any major problems with it. Its made countless trips into Chicago and back and forth from Bloomington. Had new struts and springs installed last year. Has no headunit. Also has stage 2 weight reduction (rust). My aunt bought the car brand new in '91 and its been in the family ever since.

All it needs is renewed plates and you're set.

100_0291.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0293.jpg

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
ILGPC has nowhere NEAR enough traffic to even be worth posting on IMO.

Im not saying that. I am however, saying that you are gonna buy this car with the intention to do very little and sell for a big profit. Somehow you spend $400 to get the car to your place and want at least $500 to break even.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Im not saying that. I am however, saying that you are gonna buy this car with the intention to do very little and sell for a big profit. Somehow you spend $400 to get the car to your place and want at least $500 to break even.

Grand prix was a cut and run, it happens. I made $85 on that car, which sucks.

So I take it you don't wanna see the civic get turbo'ed?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
no, it should have been sold to someone that needs a beater and would actually use it. not just turn around and sell it right away for 3-4 times as much.

does it matter? the seller sold it for what he asked for.

Dan will make some money, does it really matter how?

you people bitch too much.

Thread Info