đź’¸ For Sale FS: PURGE--Welders / Plasma cutters

Spring cleaning. Selling all my stuff to make space and I'm going down to just 1 welder.
Ck mt200 ac/dc tig Ssc & oem pedal included $1700 (this is my daily machine)
Razorweld tig 200 ac/dc Oem and ssc pedal included Custom software update for post flow countdown timer $1500
Razorweld mig180 (mig/stick/tig) Like new $700 **Machine alone is over $1000 new - Has less than 1/2lb of wire ran through it**
^^$1000 with brand new spool gun ^^
Razorweld cut45 plasma cutter Like new, used only a few times $700
ESAB ET 220i acdc tig Runs on 1 or 3 phase Brand new. Never welded with. Power source and foot pedal only. Still eligible to register for warranty $3000 (cheapest online price is $4300) This is one of ESAB's higher end machines that come out of Germany made by Lorch. Foot pedal is brand new in box. I may have a used torch and ground clamp I can toss in for $150 more

I've owned probably 30 welders in the last 10 years. These are some of the best (per price) that I've come across and the reason I still have them. Razorweld while not being a household name has been around 30 years but only 8 or 9 in the USA. The CK tig welder is made by Razorweld. The internals are the same, the difference is one is analog (knobs) and one has a digital interface (RW) but they both weld fucking amazing. Anyone that knows me knows I don't sell crap machines.

Pics below, let me know if you have any questions

Cash and pick up near 83/rollins

ckMT200.jpg

rw200.jpg

cut45-180mig.jpg

220i.jpg

Thread Info