- Jun 12, 2015
- Reaction score
- Hoffman Estates
- SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!!!
- Time for this car to be enjoyed the way it should be!
- I have had the car for 6yrs now and when I bought car it was 100% factory stock with the exception of Saleen aftermarket wheels
- Car had 57k miles when I bought it and currently just rolled 61k miles so you can see I never drive the car
- Car will not accumulate any more miles as I have not renewed the plates - currently parked in the garage
Interior & Exterior:
- I did swap out the factory grey and black seats with a factory set of 10th Anniversary seats. This is NOT a 10th Anniversary car.
- Seats are in very good condition with very little wear which is typically common on drivers seat.
- Car has just recently gone through a full detail and paint correction
- I would say outside is 8/10 but I am very picky. There are some rock chips here and there but the car shows very well
- A/C still works and blows cold
- Car runs cool even in 90 degree weather with A/C on
- Car is currently tuned on E85
- Had the front clip re-sprayed as the car came from West Virginia and must have had some gravel roads as the front clip had a decent amount of rock chips
- Factory long block is untouched, valve covers have never been removed. Still utilizing A2W intercooler and Procharger intake. Intake and charge piping have been powder coated Red.
- Procharger F1-A cog set up pushing 25psi
- House of boost HD bracket
- Procharger big red BOV
- ARH 1 7/8" LT headers to 3" collector, still have EGR hooked up
- Bassani 3" catless mid pipe to 3" Bassani cat back exhaust to 4" tips. Cat back has been polished. This is the best sounding exhaust you can buy for these cars.
- Accufab single blade TD
- MMR head cooling mod
- GT500 intercooler pump
- Fluidyne Heat Eschanger
- Maximum Motorsports Oil Relocation Kit
- Fore Innovations fuel system, Twin 465lph pumps, inline filter, F2i regulator, Fc3 pump controller, fuel rails, ID1000 injectors, -10 PTFE supply line, -8 PTFE return line
- Dual catch cans
- Twin cooling fans high and low speed.
- VMP5000 slot style MAF
- Brand new D&D Magnum T56 with D&D drive shaft
- New Mantic twin disk clutch and flywheel
- SFI Bellhousing
- Steeda Tri-ax shifter handle
- IRS has been completely rebuilt down to sand blasting entire cradle and powder coating red including control arms.
- Complete Full Tilt Boogie Racing bushing kit(FT1350M/ FT5001, FT1860,FT1900), FMS diff cover, toe links, end links, DSS Level 5 half shafts with hardened studs. Eibach adjustable sway bar. Maxium Motorsports rear adjustable coil over kit with new bilstein shocks.
- Maximum Motorsports front tubular K-member and control arms, sand blasted and powder coated red. Maximum Motorsports front adjustable coilovers with new bilstein struts. Brakes are basically stock with the exception of a set of Baer rotors front and rear. HPP pads, and stainless brake lines front and rear. Motul 600 brake fluid.
- Wheels are Brand new CCW SP500 wheels. Front are 18"x10" with 265/35/18 Michelin super sport pilots with maybe 100miles on them. Rear wheels are 18"x11.5" with 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson SS drag radials.
This is a fairly new build and I do not have any track times. I was still breaking in the new transmission and clutch. I know I have posted this before but I just got done with a full detail, turned out amazing!!
- NO TRADES, clean title in hand
- Car made 789/641 on the dyno $ 25,000 OBO