FREE Futon

Come take it out my garage and it's yours. Missing bolts but i might be able to find them.

No love stains.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381784480296.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381784480296.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 162

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Thanks for the prompt response. I am satisfied with the information you provided about it. I will love to make an instant purchase, so please do withdraw the advert from the classifieds, I don't mind adding an extra $40 for you to do so. I want to be rest assured that the item is in hand. I will also like you to know that I can only make payments via money order at this time b/c I am away on assignment. Please provide me with your full names, address and phone number so I can make payment out to you and have it sent ASAP.. It will take about 6 days for payment to get to you . As per pick-up, I will make arrangement for the pick-up within 1 business days after payment has been received by you.

Regards,

Andrew Warren

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Frame is solid. Some scuffs here and there from moving it over the years. It will need new bolts / screws at they got lost during moving to new place.

Mattress is in good shape. No love stains. A few spots from either spilled food or drank and cat drool (I've had this for a long time).

Would be great in the shop or in an extra room (toss a nice sheet on, bam, done).

Thread Info