Found the old ride for sale.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i like when dealers cant make money off trade in's....unless its a dealer barker works at and you realize he made money off you :squint:

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
i like when dealers cant make money off trade in's....unless its a dealer barker works at and you realize he made money off you :squint:
Oh, I'm sure they will make plenty of money off it still, They got plenty of money off him from buying the Hyundai to begin with, and the GTI is a used car which of course means higher interest than a new car, and of course dealerships prefer to finance you through their own banks for a reason...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
which car we talking about here?

PANDA

Reaction score
Dealers will get you one way or another, if they give you a good trade in there gonna jack up the price of the car your buying or not let you haggle down.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
its a good thing i dont haggle then

SRT41320

Reaction score
Dealers will get you one way or another, if they give you a good trade in there gonna jack up the price of the car your buying or not let you haggle down.
i fucked viking dodge when they took my 2000 silverado as a trade - they sold it on a satuday and it came back the following monday on a flatbed with a blown tranny

but like you said they will get you one way or another....apparently they changed the interest rate after i signed everything - couldnt prove it so i got fucked - i guess it happens a lot at that dealship

OP
Mr Baytchos

Mr Baytchos

Reaction score
how do u know its yours? theres a million gtis.... did u check the vin
Well if you saw your car wouldn't you know it was yours????

I traded it in to that dealer and yes it is the same vin and it has 2 little "fast" emblems on the car that I put there.

So I know it's mine.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

exxxxactly.. they show you one number for your car, and tehy prolly only have 95% of that into it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom