Ford unveiling a new ST model at Detroit?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Ford Edge ST says here....

Ford Performance

Ford Performance takes the ST badge seriously, so they equipped this new hot hauler with what is described as the most powerful V6 in its class. That’s definitely an attention getter. The 2.7-liter, twin-turbo EcoBoost engine is rated at a solid 335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.

Paired with a new “quick-shifting,” eight-speed automatic transmission, the peppy 2.7-liter puts the power to the pavement via an all-wheel-drive system and a tuned sport suspension. The AWD is standard, and you can opt for even larger brakes if you plan to drive this SUV the way it should be driven

Cliff personally who cares I hate my wifes Edge. :rofl:

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Ford Edge ST says here....

Ford Performance

Ford Performance takes the ST badge seriously, so they equipped this new hot hauler with what is described as the most powerful V6 in its class. That’s definitely an attention getter. The 2.7-liter, twin-turbo EcoBoost engine is rated at a solid 335 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque.

Paired with a new “quick-shifting,” eight-speed automatic transmission, the peppy 2.7-liter puts the power to the pavement via an all-wheel-drive system and a tuned sport suspension. The AWD is standard, and you can opt for even larger brakes if you plan to drive this SUV the way it should be driven

Cliff personally who cares I hate my wifes Edge. :rofl:

ummm. what year 2008 that is egg shaped?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info