Ford Makes New Jungle-Gym

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
dear god.

reminds me of when i was at one of the boat places i worked at... was selling something to some people, turned around for 15 seconds, turned back around, one of their kids was standing on the windshield of a boat.

im not as mad at that kid in the video as i am the parents. kick the parents right in their happy spots as hard as fucking possible.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When I was hitting the show circuit hard both locally and nationally with my 06 Charger. I purchased stanchions for this exact reason.
You would not believe how many parents dont say shit to their kids for touching, trying to climb on and trying to sit in your car. It would blow my mind the pure ignorance on the parents part. Then when you say something they give you a dirty look or say something like "its only a car".
Now if they asked if the kid could sit in the car for a pic, I would let them. But dont just assume its okay

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Back when my Cobra was new, I had it parked on the street and I was sitting at a nearby beach about 35 yards away.
Some fat broad was walking down the street, yapping on her cell phone and decided to lean her big smelly ass against my new car while she chatted.
My first instinct was to run over there and shove the phone down her throat, but instead I pulled out my key fob and hit the panic button.
Pretty sure I scared the piss right out of her since she ran away from the car and dropped her phone.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? I know, I seem to be asking that question a lot lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info