Wheaton, Illinois
Sold Sold Sold! Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 8.51.12 AM.png

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So... Several years back I was out at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. I am cruising south back down Woodward in the Cadillac and while cruising down, you have the windows open, enjoying life and listening/enjoying the other cars around you. You can generally identify what is rumbling around you, but to my right, was a lowly yellow ford focus... There was this lumping, thumping mixed with a little buzzlike weird noise coming from it. A sound of no 4 cyl. Puzzled, we were looking around us to figure out where the hell this noise was coming from, until Lou (GOATCRUISER from the CHC days) proclaims... "It's the fucking focus..." Lou actually starting talking to him. Turns out he was a ford engineer that in his spare time, shoehorned a Terminator 5.4L in to this donor focus. :D

Now, I know the best option would've been an LS motor swap, but we won't go down that road. :p

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
So... Several years back I was out at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. I am cruising south back down Woodward in the Cadillac and while cruising down, you have the windows open, enjoying life and listening/enjoying the other cars around you. You can generally identify what is rumbling around you, but to my right, was a lowly yellow ford focus... There was this lumping, thumping mixed with a little buzzlike weird noise coming from it. A sound of no 4 cyl. Puzzled, we were looking around us to figure out where the hell this noise was coming from, until Lou (GOATCRUISER from the CHC days) proclaims... "It's the fucking focus..." Lou actually starting talking to him. Turns out he was a ford engineer that in his spare time, shoehorned a Terminator 5.4L in to this donor focus. :D

Now, I know the best option would've been an LS motor swap, but we won't go down that road. :p
Does not compute....

Thread Info