For Sale: New 15.4" Dell Precision Laptop

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
I have a new 15.4" Dell M4600 Precision laptop for sale. It also come with a docking station and an additional power cord. The specs are

Intel Core i7
4 GB of RAM
Windows 7 Pro SP1 (64-Bit)
Nvidia Quadro 2000M video.

Selling for $750.
Let me know if there are any questions.

Last edited:

01abboud

Not quite as new here...
Reaction score
Which screen does it have? I've got a friend looking for an AutoCAD machine, and I imagine that with the Quadro 2000M, that thing would be a darn good setup.... if the screen is the high res option. In other news, I've still got that Olympus sitting next to me!

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
Which screen does it have? I've got a friend looking for an AutoCAD machine, and I imagine that with the Quadro 2000M, that thing would be a darn good setup.... if the screen is the high res option. In other news, I've still got that Olympus sitting next to me!
It does not have the high resolution option. I hope the Olympus is treating you well!

01abboud

Not quite as new here...
Reaction score
The Olympus is great, I think we spent as much on filters and a bag and other random things for it as I did buying it! I just bought her a Nikon D3100 (another awesome used purchase), but I'm keeping the Olympus for myself!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
seems not too bad a deal at all, by someone that just priced out a m4700 and bought a w530 today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom