For Sale- 2004 GTO - IBM - Manual - 35k Miles

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
For Sale- 2004 GTO - IBM - Manual - 35k Miles - Palos

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/731479977/overview/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Pontiac-GTO/112951588644

I have for sale a well maintained, tastefully modded, low mileage GTO. I have attached a photo that lists the stock parts that are included as well as the modifications that have been done. It has a brand new battery and the tires and brakes are nearly new though the wheels could use to be refinished thanks to the tire shop. Its a solid car but it isn't perfect so there are some knicks, scratches, squeaks and rattles.... It is a 15 year old car. It has a clean IL title in my name. You are going to need another vehicle to bring all the extra stuff home with you. Contact me with questions and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks

35,000 miles, manual transmission, and looking for $17,100 or best offer. Title in hand, see image for list of mods and stock parts included in sale. Come and see it in Palos. Trades? Maybe...

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:run: :run: Damnit man. GLWS. Someone find a good home for this!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
What.the.fuck

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks real Sweet, GLWS

P40E

Reaction score
Where is the car located?

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
2 years ago I would’ve seriously considered this. What a great seller, honest and I wouldn’t worry about this car one bit! Glws I’ll tell a couple of my friends.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This thing really has all the right mods done to it. Whoever buys it won't have to do a thing to it but drive it.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
2 years ago I would’ve seriously considered this. What a great seller, honest and I wouldn’t worry about this car one bit! Glws I’ll tell a couple of my friends.
Thank you sir. I appreciate all of this. :bigthumb: Please share and thanks in advance for doing so.

This thing really has all the right mods done to it. Whoever buys it won't have to do a thing to it but drive it.
Honestly I'd change a few things. I should have gone coil-overs for more adjust-ability, especially in the dampers. It could use a proper tune to account for the Long Tube Headers. Other than that, yeah its pretty good... So yeah, you are right. :bowrofl:

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks so good....in another situation, I would be seriously contemplating this thing. GLWS and hoping this finds a good home. :hs:

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
DaFuq!

This guy is gone for a long time, comes back and puts his GTO up for sale. This is unacceptable.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Maybe I just haven't been paying attention then.

However you have chilled my harbles by wanting to sell the GTO, then you warmed them by realizing the seating/cargo flexibility superiority of Stow-N-Go... All in the same thread. This is very hard to do.

I'm soo conflicted right now...

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is this item(s) still on sale?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom