First Mercury Racing 1550 powered Fountain (out of McHenry) testing

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Oh yea that's right. biggest ls is 435 or something. I love the engineering on stuff like this.

someone educate me on how the trans woeks?

there are 500"+ lsx

no transmission. most boats don't have them unless they're an inboard motor. it's simply a clutch to engage drive or reverse.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
It’s always been my dream to own one of these. How awesome would be it be blasting 100+mph through 4 foot swells across Lake Michigan on the way to the Michigan Dunes!
Been a long ass time since I felt like Miami Vice! Plus that was only a 25 foot Baja with only ONE 454 Merc…..hahahahaha

Sadly, I could not afford the fuel this beast would eat in a weekend!

But still

:fy: For those Who Can !!!! & Can I go for a ride?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It’s always been my dream to own one of these. How awesome would be it be blasting 100+mph through 4 foot swells across Lake Michigan on the way to the Michigan Dunes!
Been a long ass time since I felt like Miami Vice! Plus that was only a 25 foot Baja with only ONE 454 Merc…..hahahahaha

Sadly, I could not afford the fuel this beast would eat in a weekend!

But still

:fy: For those Who Can !!!! & Can I go for a ride?

one of those engines and outdrives is just over $300k. this boat has two. and then there's the cost of the boat.

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
being on the water at all is enjoyable. doesn't matter if you're in a kayak or a yacht. more money just means more expensive toys. Boating can be very affordable if you want it to be.

I agree 100%. I owned a 1986 Sea Ray Seville for a number of years.
It had dat lil ( I think Ford ) 4 Banger, in board, out board.

She went 44 with the high speed prop. I loved that thing!

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
get another! you've got a young kiddo, no? some of my best memories growing up are being out on a lake

I know you will understand when I post:

I literally have blown all my chips on that POS 5,000lb Refrigerator!
Seriously, it hurts.....Hahahahaha

Listen up Anyone whom might own a stock TBSS, do yourself a favor & leave it stock.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info