Finally puled the trigger... Not a huge one, but i pulled it!

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Called brenspeed today and picked up a dynotech lightweight one piece driveshaft and Pypes long tube headers with an offroad 'H'.

The sales tech on the phone talked me outta the Kooks sayin that the pipes were an exact copy and they have been running them on all there cars without any fitment issues or loss of power.

Im kinda excited to finally get this stuff... Ive been scheming and saving for awhile to get this one past the "warden"

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
"Honey, why is the car louder?"

"Ummmm..."

She knows about the headers... Showed her what they looked like on the site and tried to explain scavenging and equal length benfits and all she said was, " 1300 dollars for bent pipe things?!?!" LoL!

Congrats, what about a tune?

Thanks man, im pumped! They are sending me an updated tune also.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
photo_2.jpg

Fcuk yeah

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
Im not sure but he was very helpful and knowledgeable... I wouldnt of changed brands if he wasnt so convincing in the quality and cost saving of the pypes... So far they look great. O2 extentions in the box along with hardware and gaskets. It all goes on Monday @ Total Power in STC...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info