đź“° Auto News Finally a car manufactuer gets their head out of their ass

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
If everyone wanted to save the world right now then they would just get the clean diesels. But then that makes diesel prices go up, then they have to switch over to produce more diesel making gas go even higher. And it will take a lone time for everyone in America to switch over.

Every solution has more problems that come with it.... Well i shouldn't say every solution.

market will pick what is best if left alone... governments will not. free market will allocate scarce resources most efficiently

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
market will pick what is best if left alone... governments will not. free market will allocate scarce resources most efficiently

I can't agree any more with that. Its almost like evolution and survival of the fittest. I just love how the gov is speeding up the CAFE requirements when its impossible for car makers to R&D a new car in such short time. They don't factor in the 4+ years it takes to design a totally new car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info