TV Fear the Walking Dead

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I love how quickly they're all coming together to fight the zombies like a rick-style group. They've really only been in the apocalypse for like what, a few weeks? And already they have no problem putting an axe in a little girls skull :rofl: Makes everyone that Rick and his group comes across on walking dead look like complete morons. Half the "new" people in that show don't even know to stab them in the head.

Mebot

Regular
Jun 16, 2015
I don't even care about this show. I was super pumped and excited to see the zombie apocalypse happen through the eyes of common citizens.

I wanted to see first-hand how a large metropolitan city crumbles under the zombie horde.

Instead I see LA burn from a freaking boat with a bunch of people I don't care about. As Mook mentioned earlier, they're all 1 dimensional and I just don't care about them. Any of these characters can die and I wouldn't bat and eye.

I thought the first season was great and I was looking forward to the show unraveling. But I stopped it midway through season 2.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I know i havent posted since the season premiere, but damn. This was quite the finale tonight. I really enjoyed this season more than the first one. There were some slow parts, but everyone being apart really gave each character a chance to grow and carve their own path, which is something that just wasnt possible to do in the first season. Cant wait to see where this goes in season 3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info