Gaming Farming Simulator 19

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
modhub.us has good mods

fs19.net

Thats for pc of course. But you may be able to look through it and try to find some of the stuff on the xbox mods page. Theres some ridiculous mods out there. Like when you attach a trailer, you have to get out and connect the hoses. And to the correct spot, or it wont work. Theres a ton of different seasons for all sorts of climates and world places. I havent played in a while. My last map I was on was called, No Mans Land. Awesome start at the bottom type of map.

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I want to get it for PC for the modding part for sure. I think as far as the realism mods got is now they have it where you have more header functions for the combines. I’ve played with it before but it’s hard trying to see it on a screen. There’s a lot of things that end up being way easier in real life lmao.

Seasons is pretty in depth now on console. Tons of geographical locations. I set all of mine for Maine. Pretty standard Midwest growing seasons but consistent snow in the winter.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

4B992BCD-48CF-4A68-95CE-74834DD2DFE3.png

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I struggled getting this setup. I bought 3 trucks and 4 trailers, then found out I could make goosenecks bumper pulls... I almost had this load where I needed it and flipped it:rolleyes:

Its dark out. I'll return later with a Tele handler and hopefully get it unfucked

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Also I had a handler on there and it kept falling off... I brought up the tie downs but had no idea how to fasten them... This game had very little instructions. I literally had to cycle through every single button combo to find out how to turn the lights on

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
As far as strapping machines down you just gotta drive halfway normal and they’ll stay put.

There is a mod pack with attachments that can be strapped down, so you can load them on and they’ll stay put loose or hooked to a machine. If hooked to a machine the machine stays in place too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info