3800 fair muffler

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Nov 14 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ive had good luck at fair muffler/LAGRANGE. ill be going back next year before emissions. :ph34r:[/b]
went there yesterday to have a cat put back on for emissions(my dumb ass luck, they would look under)> :blink:

the guy who did your GTO, did mine

CASH IS KING :lolsign:

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
They still look under cars? I try to go when its really busy, but I havent been checked the last 3-4 times...In fact, I havent seen them use the mirror on anyone else in a while.

I almost crapped my pants when I pulled my Trans AM into the pits and they just pluged in and off I went!!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Nov 16 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000gpgt @ Nov 16 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am thinking of going to fair muffler saturday morning for some exhaust work. Do they work on car with out cat converters?[/b]

Id like to know as well. Car currently has no cat.
[/b][/quote]

As far as i know, if the car comes in without one you are fine, but they cannot take one off and let it leave the shop or well... you know... There is a shop by me called valasquez and son, i'm not 100% sure about the spelling being that i haven't been there in a while, but they'll do anything you tell them, they'll do faster than you can tell them, and they are CHEAP! Right off of rt31, little north of the police station in Aurora. I'll be willing to bet if you wanted say, 3in catback they would charge $2-300 for everything. Don't quote me on that but a friend got a 2.5in cat back and they charged him 180 out the door including the muffler....

I

imported_GraFFix

I havent had a 'kat" for probably 5 years...emmisions has never looked under my car. They plug in and print off my pass certificate. I do get a look once in a while from the guys since my car stinks up the whole place with exhaust. But there must be ok since my computer says so! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info