F.S. 85' Notch roller

The time unfortunately may have come that the best idea for me in to part with my smurf…?
I ave had her over three years now, jus sitting in my garage covered. Its been a long travel of ups n down about what I wanted 2 do, and now it keeps coming back 2 the fact I have no time 2 devote 2 another build anytime soon.. Its very saddening 2 me but, I would rather not c her, than look at her n dam well know I won't have anytime 2 do it with the companies now, and the expansion coming later this year.
normal_smurf_front.jpg

ASKING...
****$5,000****

Last edited:

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
Sorry for the delay… But as I have stated on here in the past, I am a very busy individual and lot of the time, either don't get the time 2 follow up on things, or truthfully I do 4 get many things…. Anyway…… As I had originally stated in 1 of my first few posts in this thread.. I was at 1 point looking 2 catch $5K for everything I have for this this project..
Also, as for the LOOKING FOR REASONABLE OFFERS.. Thats kinda where Im leaving it in the publics hands on what they personally can afford, are looking for, what they are actually getting in this deal, and anything else that 1 plans/thinks about when making a purchase…
So I'm jus setting the bar straight once again…. I WAS at 1 point asking $5K.. Obviously there is some room of budging, considering the timeline of original thread start… So Im honestly asking the ppl who are genuinely interested in the parcel in question… Im looking for and open to any REASONABLE offers…..
I must add, I am more than happy to text or poss even post up any pics requested!! (in my personal opinion) this is defiantly a vehicle sale/deal Any1 truly interested has to see in person 2 see up close and in person, to understand all of what has been done with it, and the care that has been out in to the production and details thus far!!!

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I posted before but deleted it... But if anyone is looking, my buddy is selling a clean emerald green 92 notch roller for $3800. Strange 9", strange brakes in back, tubular rear suspension, tubular k-member/a-arms, coil-overs, adjustable rear shocks, etc. Billet Specialties wheels. He's actually looking to sell it too, which is a bonus. PM for contact info.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I posted before but deleted it... But if anyone is looking, my buddy is selling a clean emerald green 92 notch roller for $3800. Strange 9", strange brakes in back, tubular rear suspension, tubular k-member/a-arms, coil-overs, adjustable rear shocks, etc. Billet Specialties wheels. He's actually looking to sell it too, which is a bonus. PM for contact info.

PM sent.

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin

Im sorry thats not close enough to my bottom line.

I will admit… b00sted's roller deff has a lil more extras with it and is decent deal I will say considering price point….

For everyone NEEDING to hear me speak a number her……….. Asking $4400 OBO…. I have to reiterate the fact that this (roller) really is in immaculate condition!! Hase ZERO RUST, and the body and pint is absolutely Perfect and amazing… This is the reason I keep saying to any1 who is seriously interested, U really HAVE 2 see this unit in person! Not tho mention all of the parts needed to complete that comes with.

Once again.. ASKING $4400 OBO… If any1 is SERIOUS feel free 2 pm, or call me at 630-546-0545.. I really hope this clears a lot of things up for some..?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Im sorry thats not close enough to my bottom line.

I will admit… b00sted's roller deff has a lil more extras with it and is decent deal I will say considering price point….

For everyone NEEDING to hear me speak a number her……….. Asking $4400 OBO…. I have to reiterate the fact that this (roller) really is in immaculate condition!! Hase ZERO RUST, and the body and pint is absolutely Perfect and amazing… This is the reason I keep saying to any1 who is seriously interested, U really HAVE 2 see this unit in person! Not tho mention all of the parts needed to complete that comes with.

Once again.. ASKING $4400 OBO… If any1 is SERIOUS feel free 2 pm, or call me at 630-546-0545.. I really hope this clears a lot of things up for some..?

maybe i missed it. but what parts come with? stuff to complete the "roller" or stuff to make the roller complete?

Thread Info