Extremely brutal: Russian worker caught in lathe machine

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I love super gorey shit but even this made my jaw drop. That's why I had to share it :rofl:

I think the only thing worse I've seen was from bestgore where the Cartel started flaying a dude alive and then "cut" out his heart while he sat there gurgling. That one was pretty rough.
There's something wrong with you

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
There's something wrong with you
giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
It's not so much the gore, just how simple that it happened. Shit like this could happen to any of us simply working around the garage, cars, etc...

Remember this past summer when I posted that I put a roofing nail in my left leg when it became a projectile from my weed whacker... I would've never planned something like that. :D

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I love super gorey shit but even this made my jaw drop. That's why I had to share it :rofl:

I think the only thing worse I've seen was from bestgore where the Cartel started flaying a dude alive and then "cut" out his heart while he sat there gurgling. That one was pretty rough.

im upset i even read that

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I'm sure there was some protocol that guy was supposed to be following. He had to know he was fucked when he first got stuck.
The second he was about to lean over the machine I knew it was time. Isn't that rule number one? Never lean over a running machine, walk around or shut it off totally.

Video gone....who has the Liveleak version?
I'm sure it's on BestGore by now but I'm not browsing there at work. :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
We've had employees get fired for no lock out / tag out compliance. They don't mess around.
The second he was about to lean over the machine I knew it was time. Isn't that rule number one? Never lean over a running machine, walk around or shut it off totally.

I'm sure it's on BestGore by now but I'm not browsing there at work. :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info