Exotic Car Spotting Thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Not a picture I took but another customer used to show up every once in a while in his 65 ferrari 275GTB. He's put something like 100K miles on it both on the street and the track and no fucks given.

These things aren't cheap
275%20left%20view.jpg

275%20on%20the%20track.jpg

SLO G 63

Platinum Account
May 2, 2012
Heres one for you..... anyone ever see a koenigsegg?

Apparently there is one in the western burbs, my old roommate says he's seen the same one on 2 occasions. I don't completly believe it yet but he says it was in the schaumburg area

I've seen some 430's, ford gt, carrera gt, gt2, 360's, couple of murcielagos and gallardos.

Saw a GT3 at the downers grove xsport once.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Apparently there is one in the western burbs, my old roommate says he's seen the same one on 2 occasions. I don't completly believe it yet but he says it was in the schaumburg area

I've seen some 430's, ford gt, carrera gt, gt2, 360's, couple of murcielagos and gallardos.

Saw a GT3 at the downers grove xsport once.

Up in that area there's a lot of money. However that car is well over a million isn't it? Maybe of Michael Jordan had one at his old house I'd believe it

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
These guys used to come into work every Saturday. The guy with tbe mclaren said he waited at the port with Jay Leno to pick it up and they had the first two into the country.
0962f0d3_zps75fcf759.jpg

We had another customer that daily drove a Mercedes sls amg. Even in the winter. No picture of that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iByxm54ga4

Jay had one in 2011 . He gets the first cars all the time . Lucky bastard .

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I saw a fiskar karma in downtown Naperville today. Don’t think I ever saw one in person before. I guess it’s not a super car but definitely rare.

Theres a dude around me that has one. Usually see it when i'm going to work in the morning. Definitely draws the eye when you see one out on the road

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info