TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Oh and here's the options list:

20140329_121720.jpg

CF driveshaft :naughty:

BOB ROHRMAN's schaumburg? congrats bro nice combo u picked out. Hope you like sweating your ass off with the black paint when cleaning it and polishing it. spray wax is your best friend its a pain in the ass

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Humina humina humina humina BONER. Looks fantastic man! One thing I wish i had was the glass roof. Very very jealous. Love the options as well. Agreed with the MGW comment. I realize it is a different transmission, but that shifter and new trans fluid really got rid of a lot of the notchy feeling of the shifting. It is stiff but precise. Very much a confidence building shifter.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Very nice, I like the color combo! I did all BMR suspension in the rear (Adj. LCA's, UCA and PHB). At the same time I lowered it with Koni's. Pretty happy overall, definitely a little easier tho get the power to the road. Just throwing that out as an option as you spoke of upgrading the suspension. You can also tap the back of the mirror for the radar detector. Hope you enjoy it!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Well... here it is. After all the debate, test drives, sleepless nights and TCG bantering back and forth over my final choice, the GT500 wins.

The car is an 821A package with black w/matte black stripes and the rare glass roof option. I opted to not get the Recaros. Before you all completely lose faith in me, my big arse frame doesn't fit in the Recaros... so the less expensive seats actually fit me much better and still offer plenty of support. So refrain from flipping about it, mmk?

The car hasn't been detailed since delivery, so its a bit dirty in these shots.

You have a beautiful Shelby. Perfect color/stripe combo. Love the glass roof. I did not know the glass roof could be had on the Shelby's. I just assumed it was not available on them.

Awesome car. Love it.

Thread Info