"Dry" oil-less air filters

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Good find. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Amsoil has a replacement filter for the FIPK. The K&N part number is RC-5046 and they have no matching filter.

I would say the EaAU6080 would be the filter you want. Only difference is its an inch shorter.

It's also .5" wider at the top. As long as the extra .5" of widith doesn't cause it to rub on anything, that filter would work fine for your application, nytebyte.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
This is from svtp.

amsoil.jpg

svtfoci

Regular
Feb 1, 2006
This is what Amsoil tech support told me today about the FIPK filter. so if I can help anybody please let me know thanks

We do not have a cross reference to K&N part numbers. Please use the dimension chart to determine which filter can be used to replace the present filter.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
This is what Amsoil tech support told me today about the FIPK filter. so if I can help anybody please let me know thanks

We do not have a cross reference to K&N part numbers. Please use the dimension chart to determine which filter can be used to replace the present filter.

The amsoil filter I bought still should've fit. It suppose to have the exact same size at the bottom.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I dont know why it dont fit. If the base is the same it should fit or is it the 1/2 inch at the top

It won't fit onto the flange. It's no big deal. I'm gonna get a new setup. JLT cai. With the 4090 amsoil filter.

I feel like you're not trying hard enough or something. All signs point to it fitting. Push harder.

:hsughlol: I've been working on cars for 20 years. Trust me, it doesn't fit.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info