Do factory orders count in this forum???

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Sorry guys, fell asleep on the couch last night while surfing. Wasnt trying to create one of those goofy threads.

2018 Z06
Admiral Blue
Jet black interior
Competition seats
Z07
carbon fiber ground effects
carbon fiber interior trim
black Z06 wheels

And most importantly, NO RED STITCHING OR RED SEAT BELTS!!!!

I still cant believe I pulled the trigger. Wife said it's my "last hot rod". Next cool car is for her (she wants a 70 Chevelle LS6).

I hate you

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Thanks guys! I should have it before the end of July. The factory shuts down July 31st till November for a new paint booth. Probably should have waited till after the new paint booth......................

Congrats on the purchase. Looking forward to some pictures of the color combo. You might end up on the better end of the deal if they end up having paint issues from their new booth until they get all of the kinks worked out. I could see that happening.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Sorry guys, fell asleep on the couch last night while surfing. Wasnt trying to create one of those goofy threads.

2018 Z06
Admiral Blue
Jet black interior
Competition seats
Z07
carbon fiber ground effects
carbon fiber interior trim
black Z06 wheels

And most importantly, NO RED STITCHING OR RED SEAT BELTS!!!!

I still cant believe I pulled the trigger. Wife said it's my "last hot rod". Next cool car is for her (she wants a 70 Chevelle LS6).
OMG. Drool alert.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
It's getting delivered. It would have been cool to do the museum delivery though.

It's very cool. My brother in law did that with his and I got to go with him to pick it up. I thought they waved the $900 dealer delivery fee and that's what the tour cost. I could be wrong. It's been a while and I didn't pay for it.

Thread Info