DNA Report Says Subway Chicken Almost Half Soy and Added Water

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
I wouldn't feed subway meat to my cat.

Wife and I swore off Subway about 9-10 yrs ago, when it was clear even the franchises we trusted were substandard. At this point there are just too many quality alternatives in the 'make a sandwich' market to imagine why anyone goes there. I'm pretty sure it isn't even cost as I believe they are petty damn expensive.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I have never tried their "chicken" patties. FTS. It's like the chicken form of the McRib. Their rotisserie chicken isn't so bad, and actually tastes like rotisserie chicken. Now that I'm in the TCG weight loss program, I've not had Subway in awhile. One of those places I go because it's convenient, not because it's good.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
COLD CUTS ONLY at subway!

The chicken when it first came out was ok and I used to get it maybe 5-10 yrs ago. Then one day it just was off...tried a few visits in multiple stores...and never had the chicken since even though I love the sauce on the sweet onion teriyaki. It was slimy and had a weird consistency.

The bread has actually improved slightly IMO over time.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i love everyone in here thinking that subway's processed "cut" meats are any better for you

:rofl:

just accept it's all terrible for you, yet tasty enough and convenient as shit. :rofl:

especially with the app. within 3-5 clicks my order will be ready by time i get there. i get there, cut everyone in line, and grab my bag off the counter....

:fy:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info