Discount Tire Sale $100 off $400 Fall 2018 is here

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Since October 1st sales tax is collected on online purchases so it don't matter if you buy on Ebay from Discount Tire or directly in local store you will still have to pay sales tax

i do not believe i was charged tax back in March last time they did this.

and in store, i was only charged tax on what i had done that day. tire warranty purchase. they did the install for free because i bought the warranty.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Since October 1st sales tax is collected on online purchases so it don't matter if you buy on Ebay from Discount Tire or directly in local store you will still have to pay sales tax

That must only apply to certain merchants because I've never heard of anything like that. I know they're advocating for it but we've gotten no communication from either eBay or Amazon about having to collect for all states.

In other news: I just bought a set of Eagle RS-A2's for the Tesla for $464 shipped. Not bad.

:nice:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

Jeepers... Nevermind. I just looked that up and you're right. 10 states added laws this October stating that businesses from out of state have to collect tax for them as well. They can go take a long walk off a short pier with that shit. It's about 30 minutes to process and file sales tax just for California. They think that I'm going to collect it on their behalf and file a return for every state. Go ahead and get fucked. That's why you don't see any change. Nobody is taking this seriously yet.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
That must only apply to certain merchants because I've never heard of anything like that. I know they're advocating for it but we've gotten no communication from either eBay or Amazon about having to collect for all states.

In other news: I just bought a set of Eagle RS-A2's for the Tesla for $464 shipped. Not bad.

:nice:

Fresh rubber for my visit? FUCK YEAH. Can we drive the whole PCH in the Tesla in two days?

(I give excellent road head)

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info