TV Designated Survivor

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Shows been cancelled dude. Unless they are going to rekindle it? It was an ABC show before if I’m Not mistaken

did you read my post?

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/season-three-of-designated-survivor-to-run-on-netflix-in-2019

Designated Survivor shifts to Netflix, with the streaming platform showing season three in 2019. Production starts this fall. The first two seasons aired on ABC until the show’s cancellation. Netflix will have those two seasons after they previously streamed on Hulu.

https://twitter.com/kalpenn/status/1093883972461961216

https://twitter.com/italiaricci/status/1092799795540971520

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
emily/italia ricci & kendra/zoe whatserface are okay to look at too.

italia-ricci.jpg

52e240ce607e48046bad1107c089.jpeg

Reactions: Outlaw

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
that ricci chick is quite pretty

didn't realize netflix just dropped a new season, figured that was a lingering ad for the s1-2 i just watched.

the weirdest and most useless part of this show are the kids. it's like after episode 1 they pretty much just wrote them the fuck out. totally useless token characters. like once every five episodes they're like "oh yeah and here's kid a or kid b for 10 seconds. remember, they exist! ok they're gone now, you'll see them again 5 episodes from now - and they will serve no more purpose then."

Reactions: Outlaw

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
that ricci chick is quite pretty

didn't realize netflix just dropped a new season, figured that was a lingering ad for the s1-2 i just watched.

the weirdest and most useless part of this show are the kids. it's like after episode 1 they pretty much just wrote them the fuck out. totally useless token characters. like once every five episodes they're like "oh yeah and here's kid a or kid b for 10 seconds. remember, they exist! ok they're gone now, you'll see them again 5 episodes from now - and they will serve no more purpose then."

so fucking true.

uncomfortable basically.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Just watched episode 3 or 4, can't remember which, but they had a disgusting and explicit gay sex scene in it with some guy pounding some other guy in the ass.

I'm really getting sick of Hollywood pushing their gay and lesbian agenda in these TV shows. This is one of the worst "gay" scenes I've seen and was borderline X-rated. I thought I was gonna puke. Nobody wants to see that shit. I don't think I'm going to watch any more of this show because of that and the fact that this new season really isn't that good anyway.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd its gone.

After saving the series from cancellation by ABC, it seems like the revival of Designated Survivor was very short lived. The streaming giant Netflix announced that the Kiefer Sutherland series has been cancelled after picking up the 10-episode Season 3, killing all hopes for a fourth season.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info