Dear Joel: Do this.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I'd check your local shop; especially now. With it still being cold and new models coming out they're bound to have some last years stuff around. Otherwise performance bike always has good deals.

Kettle is pretty extreme for a bmx bike. Lots of climbs and rocks/roots.

Sterns woods is pretty tame as far as steep climbs. The descents are decently long and flowing for being local trails. The single track is fairly smooth and debris free.

What do you think the budget on a decent starter bike would be?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
go to rays Milwaukee they have something for everyone there, from beginner to advanced, i will be going again next weekend but will rent one of there trek tickets since my bike isnt as fun on the jump lines with a plush 140mm travel up front and i wont have to hassle with getting it there in a car. http://www.raysmtb.com/mke/index.php

Whatchugot?

I want to make it up there one of these days. I planned on bringing my mtb and my bmx.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
09 kona five-o deluxe with some goodies, the 55r on it blows!!!!! i also have a 14inch hardrock frame built up with a bunch of donor parts from other bikes for messing around on campus.
Sweet. We've got similar bike setups. My on-one has an all mountain kinda build with 130mm up front. My other one is a mixture of old stuff laying around on a 13" dirt jump frame.

Yea my friend has gone up there a few times. He said it's better on either a dirt jump or xc type bike. He went on his 6" travel full suspension bike the first time.

Sweet. We've got similar bike setups. My on-one has an all mountain kinda build with 130mm up front. My other one is a mixture of old stuff laying around on a 13" dirt jump frame.

Yea my friend has gone up there a few times. He said it's better on either a dirt jump or xc type bike. He went on his 6" travel full suspension bike the first time.

456 summer season? my next bike will be a reign sx
have u ever been to farmdale reservoir?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info