Gaming Dead Space Remastered

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
played thru the first 2 chapters last night. God this game STILL gets me :ROFLMAO: And it looks more amazing than ever now. And by amazing I mean absolutely terrifying. And I forgot how much the soundtrack and sound design REALLY up the tension in this game. I thought about strapping on my 3d audio headphones, but the idea of all those noises being shot directly into my earholes just didnt feel like a great idea to me :LOL:

Also i forgot how much the pulse rifle succcccccccckkkkkksssss

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
played thru the first 2 chapters last night. God this game STILL gets me :ROFLMAO: And it looks more amazing than ever now. And by amazing I mean absolutely terrifying. And I forgot how much the soundtrack and sound design REALLY up the tension in this game. I thought about strapping on my 3d audio headphones, but the idea of all those noises being shot directly into my earholes just didnt feel like a great idea to me :LOL:

Also i forgot how much the pulse rifle succcccccccckkkkkksssss
Dead Space was the scariest game I’ve ever played until I played RE7. It’s a masterpiece and I imagine the remake just builds perfectly on it.

Plasma cutter ftw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info