• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Dasfincs "Bob Rohrman" Experience

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm not upset in the slightest, even with the warranty markup I still got the car for a price I was more than comfortable paying.

I'm just more educated now, and am sharing my experience.

My grandmother always said:

"They take from the live ones because the dead ones don't give no more" so I'm no stranger to mark-up and profit. Again, just sharing what I've learned.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Yeah that's nuts. I paid $1400 for mine when I bought my GP 5 years ago, and I thought that was borderline worth it. Ended up paying for itself probably 4 times over though :rofl:

But...towards the OP...too long didn't read

You think that's bad? When I bought my regal they tricked me into paying $1700 for an additonal warranty. Didn't find out till a while later that it ran right along side the original GM warranty. So basically I gave them $1700 for a warranty I couldn't use.

If it was $100 or $200 more, I wouldn't have cared. The fact that the mark up was nearly double is what I find insulting.

It is a lesson learned, make no mistake I accept that, just sharing my experience.
Agreed!
fucking ass hole businesses making money. those douche nozzles. i should stab them with spoons. fucking dumb making money businesses. not volunteer work tool boxes.
Yeah, just not a fan of stealership in general. Probably didn't help that in my youth I worked as a porter at Dan Wolf Pontiac and the salesmen would be back there bragging about how much they screwed so and so over on any given car.
Fuck Bob Rohrman

Sounds like you should stick to Rangers :ford:
:bowdown:
I don't own any RBV's right now... (Rangers/Explorers), just the Mustang.

It's not exactly having a hard time getting around in this rough winter we are having.
I don't even know you anymore man! :ugh:
My brother worked at one of his Nissan dealerships. He would see Rohrman come in once or twice during the time he was there and always seemed like an ass. He would walk by employees and just ignore them not saying hello or anything.
Like every other dealership owner. Only cool one I ever knew of was Jerry Gleason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info