Dark Knight Tomorrow

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
im probably the only one here that thinks this way, but without heath ledgers performance, it wouldnt have been anywhere near a great movie. yes i enjoyed it but it still could be so much better and it better be since heath wont be carrying the movie this next time around sadly

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
im probably the only one here that thinks this way, but without heath ledgers performance, it wouldnt have been anywhere near a great movie. yes i enjoyed it but it still could be so much better and it better be since heath wont be carrying the movie this next time around sadly

Your right, The Joker "made" the movie and Heath's performance was seriously untouchable

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Your right, The Joker "made" the movie and Heath's performance was seriously untouchable

glad you see my point, im not saying its a bad movie just to clarify so the batman sack riders dont flip out on me. its just the movie lacked that something extra watching it again and felt like heaths performance really did carry the whole movie along. i watched it waiting to see another scene of the joker both times ive seen it now. the batman and harvey dent scenes felt so lackluster compared. he seriously stole the whole movie away from anything batman related. shoulda had a movie of just the joker.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
ballin.gif

moviebuff

Basically, I like movies
Nov 26, 2007
Hanover Park/Bloomington Normal

i'm pretty sure everybody thinks that way :dunno: most of the pple i've talked to about the movie and myself included do so..... yea idk how they're gonna keep goin without heath

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
the movie wouldnt have been nearly as good without heath...well yea....he had such a pivotal role in the movie so of course he stole the show (not to mention how amazing his performance was).

the movies can stand on their own however and while heath's death was tragic and it sucks we wont see his role reprized (sp?), i dont think he is needed to "carry" the series. batman begins was great and there was no joker or heath..and if they decide to make a 3rd batman, it will be great b/c of the new cast

i wanted to type a bit more in depth but i lost my train of thought so instead its just ramblings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info