Dan Joy Photoshoot @ Route 66 Standard Oil & Mobil Gas Stations

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Dan Joy Photoshoot @ Route 66 Standard Oil & Mobil Gas Stations

Shits hot.

Thought about clear corner lenses?

Thanks Steve! I have, but if I change I might just go to all tinted setup with tinted/clear corners. I did not want to spend the $300+ on headlights right now though.

Wonder how that would look. I like the contrast with the yellow but Id be curious to see red examples with clears.

I am also a fan of the amber corners.

Damn Jim, love the pics. Perfect location

Thanks Mike!

Like i said before, paint looks like it should just be dripping off the car. I love how you've transformed that thing. Phenomenal pics as well!!

Thanks Paul!

Dang that's awesome! I'd love to have him take some pics of my car as well. Lunch and his beer is on me!

Thanks Jeff!

Great idea, any chance Dan Joy would like to do a shoot of a few cars?

Feed him, you must feeeeeeed him.

Photos are magazine quality. And, I mean a coffee table photo magazine not a bunch of words with a grainy pic next to them magazine.

Thanks Cliff!

Awesome pics Jim! Still prob my fave mustang. I used to live right near that Odell station years ago.

Thanks Mike, I'm glad I went to this spot. I thought the pics would come out cool looking.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Nice shots!

Just an opinion....but have you thought about painting the spoiler red up to like the sides and than overlaying the top with CF? I think thatd look sick

Or maybe the backside underneath part painted Red?

Or just tell me to stfu, its your car and you like it the way it is lol

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Great idea, any chance Dan Joy would like to do a shoot of a few cars?

Maybe? Depends on when and were. Being so busy with work I've lost a bit of my motivation to shoot stuff constantly since my free time isn't as plentiful. You have a cool location and can do it on a Friday or Saturday I'd probably be down.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Nice shots!

Just an opinion....but have you thought about painting the spoiler red up to like the sides and than overlaying the top with CF? I think thatd look sick

Or maybe the backside underneath part painted Red?

Or just tell me to stfu, its your car and you like it the way it is lol

I like the contrast of the wing being a single darker color. I will eventually probably redo the spoiler in a gun metal color to match the wheels and also all of the emblems.

PS: It is my car and STFU. ;)

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Maybe? Depends on when and were. Being so busy with work I've lost a bit of my motivation to shoot stuff constantly since my free time isn't as plentiful. You have a cool location and can do it on a Friday or Saturday I'd probably be down.
Id love to stuff some food down yer throat in exchange for some pics!
I like the contrast of the wing being a single darker color. I will eventually probably redo the spoiler in a gun metal color to match the wheels and also all of the emblems.

PS: It is my car and STFU. ;)

I like the spoiler how it is as well. I second telling green guy to stfu!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Oh and [MENTION=10308]BS ISF[/MENTION] my Corbeau seats are super comfy. For me it was basically 2 hours down and 2 hours back and not even a hint of discomfort. I think [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] can attest, the are very comfortable. It makes my seats in the F150 just seem ok.

Thread Info