Netflix Dahmer

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I think the series used Genda as a composit of a couple or few people. Glenda had been on record calling the cops for months before his arrest. Which started with the cops and the 14 year old.

But the scene where she was offered the sandwich was a different neighbor. She lived across the hall and had indeed ate meat that Dahmer gave her.

So in the series, to make story telling easier and more poignant, the made experiences from probably multiple neighbors and Glenda and rolled them into one

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I also read that Dahmer had a case worker from when he was arrested for sexual assault. They said she had visits with Dahmer twice a month. This was during the start of his killing spree. There was uproar that this case worker didn't report any of the things she saw in Dahmer or his apartment. Which I guess she was investigated after Dahmer's arrest. So another opportunity where someone could have possibly made a difference and saved lives.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I also read that Dahmer had a case worker from when he was arrested for sexual assault. They said she had visits with Dahmer twice a month. This was during the start of his killing spree. There was uproar that this case worker didn't report any of the things she saw in Dahmer or his apartment. Which I guess she was investigated after Dahmer's arrest. So another opportunity where someone could have possibly made a difference and saved lives.
I vaguely remember that part of the story too. What a bunch of idiots.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
  • Haha
Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info