3800 DA NEW SC IS ON!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Shaun's car still has it's tune. I read the file before the car left. There is some other issue with it but that car needs to not be driven at all until the problem is corrected, especially if it's dumping fuel. I assume the gears haven't been programmed either...
[/b]

well what needs to be changed?? cuz now your scaren me.... i dont beat on it or anything... i get to just enough so it does the blow off... haha. so any help would be great...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
well im guessing your o2 is screwed from all that fuel its been dumping.
How long until the rear end is fixed?

JP- i suggest you buy a powrtuner or HP tuners, your going to need one anyways and you dont have a scanner so that kills 2 birds with one stone. Your going to need hours/days of tweaking and scanning then it will still need months of little adjustments to be even close to dialed in. This is one of a few reasons almost no one offers to tune cars. Also there being the risk of blowing up the motor, whos to blame then? Try Ron Vogel tho he is not around much lately. good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info