da coon

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
no new pics of the pretty lady, she be growing though.

my bro's gf is a vet, and some coon parents came in with a preggers mama. my bro and her ended up taking a coon from that litter, as did my uncle. not a prim and proper show coon like the lady, but i guess a more normal coon. except polydactyly. both parents might be too?

my uncle's coon and my bro's both have 2 extra digits on the front left paw, and 1 extra digit on the front right. i'm only showing the front right here. i think he's gonna be pretty big because i think he's nearly her size already and is only 13 weeks old. he got some big ol' murder mittens.

21lP2Dh.jpg

ggZ56nH.jpg

1SWUO4n.jpg

he also has a really cool chill personality too. met doggo for the first time here, at my p's house, wasn't skerred at all. totally relaxed flopping around purring in my lap. nice kitty

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Nice cat. Looks like he'll need regular brushing.
I either want to get a coon or savannah as my next cat.

I want something that can kick the dog's ass.

savannah would be too wild and too much care i think for me. more like owning a dog. except a dog that doesn't really have much interest in listening to you, like ever. possible nightmare if it decides to start wizzing in the house somewhere or something too. not good with regular cat, with part wild cat? good luck.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I had a coworker who had two Savannah's and they behaved well according to him, however they didn't live long unfortunately.

How is the health and genetic diversity with those coons?

that's unfortunate, being a new breed and having that wild dna my understanding is that they are pretty healthy genetically.

dunno about coons but i'm sure it's worse from the breeding than your standard free kitties. i'd be looking at pet insurance for something like them though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info