Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Oh... Wait... WHAT
What are you driving again? Aren't you the Ghey with a 165hp turd gen? haha
so uh ct5-v's haven't really come down in price ill see myself out
Yea, those cars are 85k + used. Not in my budget.
You do know the Audi is only a 5cyl, right? What am I thinking, of course you dont. You probably think that has a V8 too🤣
50k should get you into an entry level, high mileage 03/04 cobra which is superior in all aspects :iough:
I think I'm going to barf/🤢🤮

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
In terms of reliability and general repairs my vote for the Germans:

1. Mercedes
2. Porsche
3. BMW
4. Audi/VW
On the other end, my take is this:

Mercedes is always at the forefront when it comes to luxury and features. So you pay out the ass but you get better interiors, better options etc. Note: these cool features will prob start to break in 3 years
BMW...performance for your dollar is the best by far, interiors & features will trail mercedes until the end of time
Audi is kind of a mix of all of them. They take their base VW's, dress them up using ideas from BMW and mercedes, and charge top dollar (more than BMW if you can imagine that). Just ignore their economies of scale considering you're paying 80k for a vehicle that uses the same chassis as a $40k VW

porsche rules all but is above most people's price range

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
On the other end, my take is this:

Mercedes is always at the forefront when it comes to luxury and features. So you pay out the ass but you get better interiors, better options etc. Note: these cool features will prob start to break in 3 years
BMW...performance for your dollar is the best by far, interiors & features will trail mercedes until the end of time
Audi is kind of a mix of all of them. They take their base VW's, dress them up using ideas from BMW and mercedes, and charge top dollar. Just ignore their economies of scale considering you're paying 80k for a vehicle that uses the same chassis as a $40k VW

porsche rules all but is above most people's price range

This is 110% spot on....

• Care
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Thread Info