Mar 7, 2015
Here is my one pic lol
a204321ce46e7f208ec2e892216d2f18.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Funniest shit I saw last night and it was a lot more than once. 100% white guys pulling up on their custom $100k+ baggers with sick ass sound systems listening to a few Spanish songs that are very popular right now. There is 0 English in these songs, but they do have a bad ass beat to them lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looks like Brauer was poppin' last night.
We will see for how much longer. Few assholes ripped a couple of hole shots in the lot. When I left there were 3 cops there walking around.
Cops are never ever there walking around (they didnt have masks on either). I remember Brahuer had big problems with people doing hole shots in the lot when he first started years ago. Its common knowledge for the regulars not to do that shit.

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
We will see for how much longer. Few assholes ripped a couple of hole shots in the lot. When I left there were 3 cops there walking around.
Cops are never ever there walking around (they didnt have masks on either). I remember Brahuer had big problems with people doing hole shots in the lot when he first started years ago. Its common knowledge for the regulars not to do that shit.
Just like every thing that starts out good always gets ruined, i saw a few cops taking video so i assume within a few weeks it will be done or toned waaaaay down

Thread Info