Cruise Nights

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Figure with CV-19 still canceling car shows and shit. Maybe have 1 thread for local cruise nights and or shows that pop up as I'm sure like me most of us want to get out with our cars. If you want to organize a TCG cruise, then maybe that calls for its own thread so it doesnt get lost in this one.

Starts tonight and held every Thursday 7pm
Brauer House in Lombard
1000 N Rohlwing Rd #13, Lombard (literally right off 355 and North ave, NW corner of North and Rohlwing)
Havent been there in a couple of years. But usually a ton of bikes (Harleys and cruisers), old school muscle and rat rods if Bare Bones CC is still the host. There is also some modern shit mixed in. Food used to be really good, but again havent been there in a couple of years. I'm going tonight with my buddy that has the 86 C-10, probably take the Regal

Friday 6/5/20 7:30pm
Portillos in Addison on Lake St
Metal Militia CC is hosting. Never heard of them, but looked up their FB page as its public.
Looks like a good mix of all types of cars. I'm gonna go check this one out as well, maybe bring a cooler with me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Looks like Brauer is having a band tonight and starting it at 5pm

29ED8A9C-E64C-4B00-87B7-4D507B3B0551.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cruise night in Addison was eh. Cops came and said someone called and said people were revving their engines and peeling out.
110% BULLSHIT, not one person did either. We told them not 1 car had moved in 1 hour which was 100% true. Another cop showed up as back up. They finally left then an undercover 2 deep came in the lot and parked far enough away to keep their eyes on us. Not sure why, its not like anyone even resembled a gang banger or trouble maker. My Regal was the only like "hood looking car", everything else was just newer clean cars. So my Wife and I cut out as I didnt want them fucking with is. Have no seat belts and had a .380 on me. Even though I have my CC, wasnt worth the time of day to get fucked with.

Cruised past Spivitz Spivitz house and said whats up to him

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Thread Info