Craigslist to start charging to post vehicles for sale.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What pisses me off the most is the search feature sucks and the fact when I am searching for 1980 Yamaha enticers I get shown a bunch of dealer posts for newer sleds. Im looking for old junk not $15K sleds at dealers. I wish there was way to turn off dealer posts. But im sure the dealers are paying money for their stuff to show up everywhere.

absolutely.

ill be searching for gmt800 suburbans and it'll be like HOW ABOUT THESE 7 DIFFERENT $62,000 USED ONES! and its like no fucker.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I want to look at powersports stuff. See what's near my house for sale... Browse powersports, filter by nearest first. Get a bunch of dealer bullshit. Some 2 hours away on the first page.

Capture1.JPG

Now I do the same but on my location go from 100 miles to 10 miles. ahh here is some private party stuff 15 min away or less. fuck dealers. My first search should have looked like this...

1615564403775.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I want to look at powersports stuff. See what's near my house for sale... Browse powersports, filter by nearest first. Get a bunch of dealer bullshit. Some 2 hours away on the first page.

View attachment 83302

Now I do the same but on my location go from 100 miles to 10 miles. ahh here is some private party stuff 15 min away or less. fuck dealers. My first search should have looked like this...

View attachment 83303
or here is a crazy idea.... set a price limit with the initial search as well so you dont get those "15k dealer" posts

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
or here is a crazy idea.... set a price limit with the initial search as well so you dont get those "15k dealer" posts

That works if I am looking for 1980 Yamaha enticers only because a dealer would never have one of those. But not so much with newer stuff thats worth a few bucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info