• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Computer Racks for sale

drifter

Reaction score
Hey guys i have 2 wall mount racks and a stand alone on wheels if anyone is intrested. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] or call me here at work 708 681 1300 x273

Racks 1 and 2 swing open from the front and the rear

1) the 1st rack (its a wall mount) kinda buried and i could get too many pics of it but let me assure you it is nearly new condition

2)the second rack also wall mount

3) and the third its a stand alone on wheels

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Will this fit audio rackmount gear? I'm interested in the wall mount ones. Pricing?

drifter

Reaction score
they should, I have a Technics receiver in a standalone unit i have here. which one are you interested in? Im in melrose park but i'll be out of town next week (aug 16 - aug 20), the week after that you are more than welcome to swing by and look at them

drifter

Reaction score
K guys this is what im looking to get for these

1: $300 we paid about $750 for it

2: $150 we paid close to $400 for it

3: $250 we paid about a grand

of course these prices are negotiable

I

imported_Ron Vogel

The second rack is what I'm looking for, I won't be able to check it out for a few weeks though. I want to install it in the wall in my basement, and I'm just starting the framing on it.

drifter

Reaction score
The second rack is what I'm looking for, I won't be able to check it out for a few weeks though. I want to install it in the wall in my basement, and I'm just starting the framing on it.
No prob man i can hold on to it for you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom