complete exhaust for grand prix

C

CurlysGTP

hey fellas i have a complete exhaust for sale it has 2 dynomax resonators and two chambered mufflers forgot what they where 350 firm 3" catless down pipe with high quality flex that is header wraped to reduce noise. downpipe to manifold gasket available for extra.

Last edited:

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Reaction score
Is that at SDD? I think I saw it when I was there a couple months ago.

OP
C

CurlysGTP

might be interrested, will it fit my 04? do you have more pics?
yes it will all we need to do is add on a hanger or twoand get rid of one we can install it for u and add the hangers.

OP
C

CurlysGTP

u can pick it up from sdd its over their at the moment

OP
C

CurlysGTP

i bought it from them but since im going turbo dont need it.

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Reaction score
Hmm. how much for the install? or is that included in the price? how does it sound inside the car? i very interrested but wouldnt be buying til next week after friday if i decide to buy it.

OP
C

CurlysGTP

400 installed with downpipe gasket if i get your old exhaust and 450 installed and you take your exhaust it will take some time to get it done cause we have to mock it up and weld on the hangers properly but other than that we could get it done for you at the shop.

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Reaction score
400 installed with downpipe gasket if i get your old exhaust and 450 installed and you take your exhaust it will take some time to get it done cause we have to mock it up and weld on the hangers properly but other than that we could get it done for you at the shop.
ok is it ok if i let you know by friday. pm me with your number and shop info. what do i have to do for the rear O2 sensor also since this set-up is catless?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom