come on in and ruin your day... where is the media ... teens shoot man b/c boredom

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
didnt read it all, but have they figured out where these three punks got the gun used in this murder?

Parenting has a huge part in it... but I honestly blame society as a hole a bit myself. So much desensitization, so much media coverage for those that commit these types of crimes.... but because you were bored? No respect for life whatsoever. Disgusting.

I can see your point, it is the parent's and society's responsibility. Just the same, these three know the difference between right / wrong and need to be held accountable for their actions (which they will be).

Their motive was boredom?

That is bullshit. They consciously put the firearm on their person, got in the vehicle, drove around with intent and aimed / pulled the trigger.

The solution is simple; if guilty, prison sentences for the non-shooters and bullet in the head of the shooter (day he is found guilty). Drop his body in an unmarked 6 foot deep hole in the ground.

Some trash can be recycled, but this trash needs to be taken out and burned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info