COD Black Ops Gamertag / Official Game Thread

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
killing them isnt essentially the problem..its when you pretty much unload into them and they go prone at the last second. it pretty much erases the fact you were shooting them. then they can get a one shot kill on you basically. it happened in mw2 alot and i gripe about it in black ops but its not that bad yet. i'm used to it now which is why i try and aim below the waist most of the time now.

That's what I heard...

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I could care less about the fact that I get killed because I cannot aim in a game I just played for the 1st time. What I do care about is how fucking ridiculous it looks when a "realistic" first person shooter has a guy slithering around on the ground like a damn snake.

Halo: Reach >>>>>>> COD Black Ops

If you do not like it, kiss my ass homos.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
i will do no such thing. judging the game based on one dude doing something stupid = shitty game.

halo has just as many bullshit quirks. i enjoy playing both..but neither are without faults.

That is just the way I feel. I don't expect you to have those same feelings? What quirks do you not like about Halo?? I think the Evade loadout is pretty gay.

have the new maps for halo come out yet? they have right?

The only ones I have played are Atom and another. The name escapes me though.......They are based on the same platform as Asylum.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
I could care less about the fact that I get killed because I cannot aim in a game I just played for the 1st time. What I do care about is how fucking ridiculous it looks when a "realistic" first person shooter has a guy slithering around on the ground like a damn snake.

Halo: Reach >>>>>>> COD Black Ops

If you do not like it, kiss my ass homos.

my biggest issue is still the lag compensation crap that cod games are built on, its time to invest in some sort of dedicated servers or they need to have a standalone set of servers like EA has so that everyone has equal "lag" and its no longer whoever the host is has quite the advantage. that issue alone makes up about 90% of the reason im not playing cod currently anymore and the reasons i stopped playing the previous ones. anyone who says its not noticeable or its not that bad is full of shit, cause i know someone here will say its a non issue. theres other things about that game that bother me but nothing comes close to that :eek:

you also gotta remember, cod isnt a realistic shooter at all, its meant to be an arcadey shooter which is why you see alot of people playing it like so, like jump shooting, drop shooting and any other thing that wouldnt even be possible in real life. :dunno:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
my biggest issue is still the lag compensation crap that cod games are built on, its time to invest in some sort of dedicated servers or they need to have a standalone set of servers like EA has so that everyone has equal "lag" and its no longer whoever the host is has quite the advantage. that issue alone makes up about 90% of the reason im not playing cod currently anymore and the reasons i stopped playing the previous ones. anyone who says its not noticeable or its not that bad is full of shit, cause i know someone here will say its a non issue. theres other things about that game that bother me but nothing comes close to that :eek:

you also gotta remember, cod isnt a realistic shooter at all, its meant to be an arcadey shooter which is why you see alot of people playing it like so, like jump shooting, drop shooting and any other thing that wouldnt even be possible in real life. :dunno:

I'm sure everybody has noticed it, but a lot of people do t know what it really is. They just think it's lag despite everybody in game have 3 or 4 bars (signal strength). But yes...it pisses me off. At least when I'm on the wrong end of that spectrum and die because of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info