Movie Cocaine Bear

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This looks fantastic. Was apprehensive till I saw Ray Liotta.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Reactions: cdh027

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Yeah, but I mean it had to get green lit when it was just a script and a name. And it sounds ridiculous on paper.
So did Sharnado which is actually terrible, but managed to milk up a following. :ROFLMAO: Movies like this, Zombeavers, Poultrygeist, and Thankskilling are the best kind of thriller movies. You love them because they're dumb as hell.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I read this awhile back and think you all should read it as well.

The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival​

A gripping story of man pitted against nature’s most fearsome and efficient predator.

Outside a remote village in Russia’s Far East a man-eating tiger is on the prowl. The tiger isn’t just killing people, it’s murdering them, almost as if it has a vendetta. A team of trackers is dispatched to hunt down the tiger before it strikes again. They know the creature is cunning, injured, and starving, making it even more dangerous. As John Vaillant re-creates these extraordinary events, he gives us an unforgettable and masterful work of narrative nonfiction that combines a riveting portrait of a stark and mysterious region of the world and its people, with the natural history of nature’s most deadly predator.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I read this awhile back and think you all should read it as well.

The Tiger: A True Story of Vengeance and Survival​

A gripping story of man pitted against nature’s most fearsome and efficient predator.

Outside a remote village in Russia’s Far East a man-eating tiger is on the prowl. The tiger isn’t just killing people, it’s murdering them, almost as if it has a vendetta. A team of trackers is dispatched to hunt down the tiger before it strikes again. They know the creature is cunning, injured, and starving, making it even more dangerous. As John Vaillant re-creates these extraordinary events, he gives us an unforgettable and masterful work of narrative nonfiction that combines a riveting portrait of a stark and mysterious region of the world and its people, with the natural history of nature’s most deadly predator.

Similar to the story in The Ghost and the Darkness. Based on a true story of two lions killing for sport in Kenya 1898. Let's hope the Russian tiger film is as good.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info