Cobra R Clone? RT59 & RT56

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Reaction score
Today about 2-3 pm while on my Harley heading north, I seen a Cobra R or maybe the real deal :dunno: Was going a different direction on RT59 and RT56 in Warrenville. I was behind a 99-01 black 6 cyl vert and the R barked ( reved) as he saw the vert passing him. Even heard it over my drag pipes down shifting into 3rd to pass the slow ass vert with the YELLOW inserts and YELLOW hoody stripes. YUK :eek:

Then I was comming back around 4:30ish and seen him again. This time he was heading north about 1 mile from 56 on 59 turning right(east) at the gas station and it sounded dam good. Gotta love them side pipes :headbang: Hate that wing though. Anyone need your cheese grated :eek:

I was on my Harley but have to say it sounded GR8 and looked sweet as hell. Dont think he is from here as I have not seen his pictures before. Anyone see this thing before? I am sure its around that aera alot since I seen it 2 times in a few hours. Kids got sum cash if its the real deal :crying:

whtsvt

Reaction score
I've seen that one as well......same location. The thing sounded mean. I almost crashed due to the loss of blood from my brain.......

01LaserRedCobra

Resident Asshole
Reaction score
whtsvt said:
I've seen that one as well......same location. The thing sounded mean. I almost crashed due to the loss of blood from my brain.......
lol....i think i know that guy.....pretty sure its a v6 since i beat him in my honda...could be a differnt guy tho :dunno:

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Reaction score
look underneath for the fuel cell. since its like $2500 plus install, most clone builders omit that little detail.

instead of the normal angled fuel tank cover, it'll be big and square.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom