Chicago trip tommorow

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Chinatown is kinda meh. I wouldn't go out of the way to head back south to Chinatown if you're going to be downtown near the lake front.

Water Taxis are super convenient and a nice ride. You get some pretty good views of the skyline and an up close look at the architecture. It's a cheap and easy way to get from A to B without sitting in traffic.

Shadylady

Jul 17, 2017
If I were you I would get an early train in, walk down Jackson to Columbus, see the Lincoln, and the Buckingham Fountain, keep going south to the Shedd / Field. See those, get on the water taxi to Navy, take an uber from there to Millennium/Maggie Daly (even tho it's only a mile, so you could walk if you wanted to) and then to Chintown (if you still want to go there). I know that's kind of counter-intuitive because you're going north to come back south, BUT you get to see the parks, museums, city from the water, and Chinatown if your lady's heart is set on it.

It's a lot to cram into one day, but it can be done!
Fucking tour guide right here. Do you have a double decker? Is there a kiss at the end?
That's hugely useful info, thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info